White walkers, direwolfs and dragons— oh my! With the series finale underway, we thought we would look back on the past eight years and reminisce what the Game of Thrones series has brought us. And who better to shine a light on the ardor we feel for this show than cosplayers.
The lineup of women who could be a doppelganger to Emilia Clarke alongside the incredulous Jon Snow cosplay counterparts has not gone unnoticed by the general population. In fact, it’s celebrated.
And with that, we give you 15 Game-Ending Game of Thrones Cosplays
Editors Note: We had so many submissions from our IG stories requesting content from our followers, we will be doing a second entry in the coming days. Stay tuned.
1.Larissa Joeline (@joelineswonderland) as Daenerys
2. @GoingPostale Is Sansa Stark
3. Midas (@midascosplay) as the Mother of Dragons
4. Rosenrot (@fraeulein.rosen.rot) as Melisandre
6. Ginny Di (@itsGinnyDi) is Arya Stark
7. Luke Andalis (@ludus_cosplay) as Jon Snow
8. Megan (@meganoftroy) as Sansa Stark
9. Brenna Mazzoni (@artbymazz) as a White Walker
10. Yashuntafun (@yashuntaxats) as Ygritte the Wilding
11. Scarlett Rose (@ladyscarlettrose) as Daenerys
12. Robin Goodfellow (@m2.cosplay) as Joffrey Baratheon
13. Spitfire (@spitfirecosplay) as Arya Stark
14. Oksana (@oksana_terlyuk) as Queen of the Night
15. JD Cosplay (@jdb_cosplay) as Robert Baratheon
Did you enjoy this post? Let us know which shot was your favourite and also what other cosplayers would you like to see us feature in an upcoming post. Leave your thoughts in the comment section below.
We appreciate your support, please visit our Support Us page to find out how you can help. Every bit helps.
As well check out our subreddit. http://www.reddit.com/r/sharemycosplay. A great place to post your newest cosplay creation!
Happy Canadian, as well as a hardcore video game addict. Spends all day and night trying to come up with new ideas for Share My Cosplay. Need help with something feel free to contact me.