Voting is now closed. The Editors at SMC will be choosing a winner soon!
For the last three years SMC has run a fun vote during the late summer months. What is this fan vote you may ask? Well this is your chance to have your cosplay featured in our upcoming 2019 Cosplay Calendar.
How does it work?
The concept is simple. The editors at SMC have been working hard at filling out our 2019 Cosplay Calendar with some truly amazing cosplayers. That being said, the editors get to pick 11 out of 12 spots in the Calendar. For the last spot we ask our fans and followers to help us out.
The Fan Vote is open to all Cosplayers and Cosplay Photographers and it’s quite simple to enter.
- Pick a Horizontal / Landscape cosplay photo
- Must have the permission of your Cosplay Photogarpher to use the picture
- E-mail us the selection to “Submissions@Sharemycosplay.com“
- Subject: “2019 Calendar Submission“
The submission window will be open for three weeks. When the submission window closes, we will then take all of the entries received and create a gallery / album over on our Facebook page.
We will leave the voting gallery up for a pre-determined time, and then 3 photos with the most likes will move onto the final round.
During the final round the Editors at SMC will select a winner based on suitability for the Calendar. The two runners-up will not leave empty handed. While the “winner” will have their cosplay photo featured in our 2019 Cosplay Calendar, then runners-up will get features on our website in the form of a Cosplay Interview.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us on Social Media.
- Please keep the entries to MAX three different cosplays
- Top Three finalists will be three different cosplayers
- Submit your favorite of one particular cosplay, not multiple of the same.